Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Water your plants

Finally, I got around to writing the second post...
I didn't think I would take so much time in between posts, but that's what you get when you plan to start off with a deep (and heavy) journal of thoughts.
I believe it will take me some time to really open up in my blog-writing, but I've got time.

So anyway, when I first opened this blog I planned on documenting my expirience of the Hitnatkut, the Israeli evacuation of settlements in the Gaza strip.
I thought I would need some kind of journal to deel with the emotions from that mission, but I ended up censurizing myself everytime I started a new post. But instead I leaned on my friends for mental support and understanding.
It worked well enough, since I have not gone perminantly insane (not more than how I used to be, that is), and I even think I did some growing up during the last few months.

Well, that's enough for this post. I promise I will start wring more of them alot more often.

BTW, today I have learned a new usefull word: Sternocleidomastoids. It's the name of those beautyful V-shaped muscles in the front base of the neck.

See ya, and have a great time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

finally!!! the long awaited second post.

welcome to the circuit.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Rono said...

I was building the tension... :)

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home