Sunday, December 04, 2005

I hate Sundays!

Hey there,
Today I'm in some kind of a bad mood.
"Why", you ask?
Because it's another one of those god damned Sundays.
No. Actually, it's the worst Sunday I've had for some time now.

I spent a nice weekend at Karmiel.
Yesterday, I slept only two hours and then got up at 5 AM.
40 minutes to get ready to leave, another half hour being driven to the Akko train station.
Then, the horrible two hour train ride. The weather outside was chilli, but that didn't stop the train people from freezing my ass off with the air conditioning. The entire ride was a blurry attempt to fall asleep, in order to not deal with the cold.
I got to the base in time for my 9 o'clock lesson. Then the lecturer starts off by stating that we are starting a week "that is, according to past experience, going to be annoying and frustrating".
Let me tell you, I just couldn't wait for this prophecy to fulfill itself...

OK, now that I've got that out of the way, I'd like to talk a little about my weekend.
It started on Thursday evening, when I arrived at Karmiel. I was just walking inside my home, when I realised that I wouldn't be able to go to the party I was planning to go to for the previous three days. But just as fast, my friends suggest I come with them to a dance bar.
Half a Guinness, chaser of Absinthe, a couple of silly dances and some delicious thai noodles pretty much sum up that lovely outing.
Friday noon - A lousy try at shopping and then... Hummus! Yummmmmmm...
Friday night I decide to take the car (it's a kind of a van, the largest car in our group) and take the friends out to a party. When we discover we have been misinformed (there was no party), we go to the nearest small club and salvage (just barely) the night.
Saturday noon - Hummus! Yummy yumm...
Saturday night we go out to the "Franklin's", the Karmieli pub. Wrap up the weekend at 3 AM.

Now, the last thing I wanted to say is that this weekend something special happened:
I told a couple of my friends one of my best kept secrets. This perticular secret was serval years old. I never told it to anyone, until now. I was planning on forgeting it altogether, but now these friends claim I must purge myself of it, and tell it to one of the people it concerns.
I really don't think this secret is eating me up inside or anything like that, but I think I will tell it to that person and just put it behind me.
I perdict some interesting results. I'll keep you updated if my prediction will be fulfilled...

Well, I'll just go crash on my bed now... I'm still tired from the bloody train... Goodnight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Hey man!

great to see you are posting :)

I liked the post about Beethoven and Britney. I personally prefer Christina :)

and thanx for the link.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Rono said...

I agree, Christina's alot better in bed.

...

Then Beethoven.

By the way, I have 67 extra "kachtisim" for "John Travolta in panties". Would you like some?

10:01 AM  
Blogger Frankie said...

hee hee

(I know it's a bit late - but I don't get email updates for my own replies)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home